Ever wonder what effect colors have on your customers?
Why do you seem to be more drawn to items of certain colors?
Did you know . . .
- 85% of shoppers point to color as a primary reason they buy a particular product?
- Color increases brand recognition by 80%?
- 42% of shoppers base their opinion of a website on the overall design alone?
- 52% of shoppers didn’t return to a website because of the overall aesthetic?
- Navy Blue and Teal are the 2 colors that most attract “Budget Conscious” shoppers?
Check out this video link for some eye-opening stats and facts behind color schemes:
Consistency is key!
Have you thought about how you are using colors in your marketing efforts? On your website or promotional materials? Do your logo, website, signs, marketing materials, etc., all reflect a matching color scheme? Remember, you can increase your brand recognition by 80% with consistent use of colors.
Whether you simply need someone to tell you what your exact colors are in RGB, HTML4, HSV, etc., or help in choosing colors that go well together and compliment your product or service, I would love to help you evaluate your use of color. Email me at: